This role will be responsible for managing the full product implementation life cycle of the Pozyx Platform from requirements definition to technical blueprints, following up on development progress, requirements and software validation, and release. This person will work to understand the needs of internal customers, external customers, as well as work closely with our product development and operations team to ensure compatibility with new designs. This person will be a part of a team providing industry-leading customer service and support of state-of-the-art products in a trend-setting company.
This position will work closely with the Hardware, Software and Operations team in the USA and Belgium and may require travel in support of customer requirements gathering, project implementation and validation testing. It is an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art in an international framework.
Pozyx has 2 vacancies for our office locations in 9000 Ghent, Belgium and Greenville, SC - USA
- Work pro-actively on the highest customer experience.
- Understand the wishes and requirements of the customer and identify the underlying reasons and matching these to the current functionalities of our Pozyx platform
- You will manage and deliver customer projects on-time, worldwide
- Manage the full product implementation life of the Pozyx platform from technical requirements definition, validation, release, and maintenance
- Ensure the application architecture is compatible with new Pozyx products working alongside the product development engineering team
- Create new solutions and tools that will help improve the day-to-day work of Pozyx teams and customers
- Overview of development progress and peer testing within the Hardware and Software Solutions team
- Engage with customers (internal and external) to understand the requirements
- Write functional and technical requirements
- Follow up on updates and bug fixes
- Follow up on deployment of updates
- Determine the overall effectiveness of the tool and make improvements
- Interact with the Product Owner to ensure the quality and accuracy of new features
- Develop a deep knowledge of our products
- Other duties as assigned by management