Customer Success Engineer
Greenville, SC - USA
We are looking for a profile with technical background (in the field of Industrial IoT) with a can-do attitude. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be part of the Operations team where you carry out projects for our customers around the world, and where you are entrusted with the successful implementation of the Pozyx Enterprise System. You will perform functional quality tests on the system, write tutorials and manuals, and assist our sales team in pre-sales. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and to guide the transition to this new accurate positioning technology in international companies. Apply for this position
- You work pro-actively on the highest customer experience.
- You are willing to visit customers abroad.
- You will manage and deliver customer projects on-time world-wide.
- Together with our Sales team, you will approach potential prospects from a technical angle, and demonstrate the possible usage of the Enterprise system with its different software modules.
- It will be your role to understand the wishes and requirement of the customer and to identify the underlying reasons. Matching these to the current functionalities of our Enterprise System and feeding the gaps back to our R&D team.
- You are responsible for creating technical proposals based on customer needs and the Pozyx product and feature portfolio
- You will also work closely with the R&D team on how to improve the system based on customer needs, market needs and own insights.
- You conceive and write tutorials and documentation to help customers.
- You assist and deliver proof-of-concepts for specific customer applications.
- You help customers through email support
Profile we are looking for
- You hold a Master in engineering and/or computer science or similar by experience.
- You are not afraid to have a commercial discussion with end users, CTO’s, plant managers and customers in general
- You have basic programming skills (C, Python or Java). Experience with PLC’s are a plus.
- You have experience in an industrial environment and are knowledgeable about discrete manufacturing processes and the IT landscape in this sector.
- You have proven experience in computer networking having a CCNA certification is a huge plus.
- You can work independently and manage your own responsibilities. You take ownership of your work.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- Willingness to travel abroad to customers and partners (world-wide).
- You are organized, meticulous and a team player.
Are you a perfect fit for this job?
Don't hesitate and apply now!
Pozyx is interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Belgium. However, no visa or relocation sponsorship is available.
Pozyx only works with pre-qualified recruitment agencies.