The Supply Chain Supervisor coordinates, organizes and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of Pozyx’s core products.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
- Maintains the supply chain process to optimize production.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Participates as an advisory member of the product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes, product line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Thorough understanding of hardware production, supply chain and logistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong ERP experience is a must. Experience with Odoo is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field is required - Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar relevant position or as a supervisor or manager is required.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in the IoT or Industry 4.0 supply chain is a plus
- (International) travel to visit current and potential new suppliers as needed
Pozyx is interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Belgium. However, no visa or relocation sponsorship is available.
Pozyx only works with pre-qualified recruitment agencies.
Supply Chain Supervisor