We are looking for a hands-on scrum master/senior full stack engineer with a focus on front-end and back-end, Dev-ops experience is a plus.
You place a strong focus on quality and timing: software architecture, good class structure, coding guidelines, an eye for detail and documentation.
In this scale-up, the work is very diverse and you can continue to develop with both internal and external training courses.
You will work from our office in Ghent or from your workplace at home (60%/40%).
You will join an ambitious team of internal and external international colleagues and you will report to the team lead.
You will also work closely with the entire engineering team with regard to algorithms and firmware development.
- You preferably have a master's or bachelor's degree in informatics/computer sciences, or are equivalent through experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience and you have the know-how to implement a full stack software architecture
- You have proven experience in acting as a scrum master
- You love to learn new technologies
- You are strong in NodeJS and Python, and have experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, and noSQL databases such as Redis and Mongo
- You have a good knowledge of contemporary web frameworks, in particular with React
- Knowledge of AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes are extra assets!
- Experience with IoT applications is an asset!
- An exciting and varied job in a sector with many challenges
- Permanent contract
- Benefits such as a cafeteria plan, luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance & group insurance
- An innovative company where a 'no-nonsense' culture is central
- A working environment where taking responsibility and initiative is encouraged
- You can take the necessary responsibility and independence and develop your career
Pozyx is interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Belgium. However, no visa or relocation sponsorship is available.
Pozyx only works with pre-qualified recruitment agencies.