We are looking for a technical profile with a can-do attitude. As a support engineer, you are tasked with our customer's success. Helping customers with their questions is only a small part of this, as you will pro-actively work on making the customer experience better. By performing quality tests on the system, writing tutorials, or assisting the sales people in pre-sales. In this job, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot of new things, experiment with the latest technologies and if you are willing, even travel the world!
- You will describe and perform (end-to-end) tests for the complete system.
- You will communicate with the R&D team on how to improve the system.
- You conceive and write tutorials and documentation to help customers.
- You make small prototypes and proof-of-concepts for specific customer applications.
- You help customers through email support.
- You are willing to visit customers abroad.
- You are helpful and good at following up tasks.
- You have a technical or engineering degree.
- You have experience in setting up computer networks.
- You are fluent in English, written and oral.
- You can work both in team or independently and are good at prioritizing your work
Are you a perfect fit for this job? Don't hesitate and apply now!