Return of goods
At Pozyx, we do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product is just not right. We’ve made our return policy as easy as possible.
The customer shall respect and apply the following Pozyx return policy:
- All purchases within 30 days upon having received the product, can be returned.
- The customer sends an e-mail to email@example.com per instructions below.
- Any purchased product(s) must be returned in all the original packaging, and in the original condition and free of any damage.
- We do not facilitate any partial returns or exchanges for hardware kits that we offer.
If your return adheres to the requirements provided, follow these steps to return your product:
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you want to return products, identifying the goods concerned.
After having reviewing your return request and having returned an email confirmation when approved, drop the package off to your preferred shipping carrier and forward it to:
Vrijdagmarkt 10 box 201
9000 Gent, Belgium
Note: all costs related to return of goods are on behalf of the customer. Upon receival, Pozyx shall inspect the goods. In the event the User cannot invoke its rights of withdrawal in accordance with the Terms and Pozyx however finds the return of the product(s) is justified, Pozyx shall provide the Customer with a credit note or a refund for the value of the goods, reduced by a minimum of 10% of said value (i.e. compensation for processing costs). In no event shall the Customer have any right to further compensation.
In the case of warranty regarding “enterprise” the customer should follow the next procedure:
- Notify Pozyx by sending a mail to email@example.com stating the defect of the product(s).
- The faulty defects should be forward to the address as stated in paragraph 2.
- Upon receival, Pozyx shall evaluate if the product will be repaired or replaced in a timely manner. The Customer will be notified about the decision and appropriate action will be taken.