As an industry expert, you consult prospects and identify how the various Pozyx solutions can solve their pain points, making the customer the hero of the story and helping them in their digital transformation. You can identify and follow up on new leads and continue to support our existing partners and customers. You are a strong communicator and you have a great affinity with technology and its use within Industry 4.0, where we have most of our customers. You have a goal-oriented professional approach - teamwork is key. We provide solid internal training to gain technical knowledge specific to our RTLS products and solutions.
• You work with the sales team to generate leads for our localization technology and software solution in Industry 4.0
• You qualify and follow up on new incoming opportunities from all over the world
• You give product demos (via web conference, at the office, or at the customer)
• You work with the sales team on large opportunities and accounts
• You join customer on-site visits to examine their production environment and understand their processes in order to suggest the most efficient RTLS solution
• You understand the customer’s needs and translate them into Pozyx solutions
• You advise customers on their digital transformation journey
• You support the customer during the entire sales process from the initial proposal to project implementation
• You manage your sales activities in HubSpot CRM
• You have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in an operations or distribution environment. Experience in support in the Sales Process or Pricing Team is a plus.
• You have a technology background, ideally as a process engineer
• You identify customer needs and pain points and translate them into efficient solutions
• You are tech-savvy with experience in IoT, Industry 4.0, smart supply chains and/or SaaS environments
• You are fluent in responding to customer and prospect requests
• You get energy from chasing leads and converting them into sales
• You have a B driver's license
• You are willing to travel for work and visit customers
• You have proficient knowledge of English and Dutch – adding German is a plus
• Permanent contract
• Attractive package with market conform salary, including health insurance, group insurance, luncheon vouchers and mobility plan
• Attractive bonus system
Pozyx is interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Belgium. However, no visa or relocation sponsorship is available.
Pozyx only works with pre-qualified recruitment agencies.