The Pozyx RTLS tracks people, objects, and vehicles in the warehouse and monitors and analyzes their interactions in real-time to result in big impact on inventory accuracy and efficiency. The ILS (indoor location system) provides insights on how and where people work to better plan and optimize human resource management.
Losing track of pallets, carriers or goods means losing time and money. The trigger-based system provides a detailed overview of pallet and good locations and movements, which can be evaluated to enhance process workflows and resolve bottlenecks.
Industrial robots and forklifts are high safety-risk assets in any warehouse, where robot and vehicle tracking can help reduce collision risks. The Pozyx warehouse orchestration system is based on real-time positioning and brings efficiency and safety to the overall business.
- Improve employee efﬁciency in warehouses
- Secure safety in robotized warehouses
- Raise productivity, enhance warehouse-floor and resource movement processes
- Locate and recover pallets and goods
- Analyze material handling routes and optimize warehouse operations & footprint