From start to finish
Rolling out a positioning system can seem like a daunting task.
Pozyx took a radically different approach with an easy-to-install and easy-to-use software inplementation.
See what's happening in real-time
- Real-time visualization - The 2D visualization shows tags and anchors on the floor plan in real-time. Layers can be enabled or disabled to show additional information such as anchor connectivity, network topology, zones and more.
- Simple parameter configuration - No need for a PhD in RTLS to configure the Pozyx system. The settings are easy to understand, easy to tweak, and flexible enough to allow multiple use cases with one system.
- Performance validation - After installation, make sure that the positioning performance is within requirements and sign off on an automatically generated validation report.
System, devices and user management in full control
- Tag and anchor management - Easily manage each device in the system and display useful information such as device health, battery life or firmware version.
- System alerts - The alerting system provides notifications when something goes wrong including: anchors that have moved, tags that are low on battery or disconnected.
- User access controls - Three user roles are available with different levels of access to the system. All user actions that alter the system can be logged to quickly identify breaking changes.
- (Multi-)Gateway management - Manage the health of gateway or multiple gateways when multiple systems are tied together to provide a single API interface.
- Scalable compute management - Configure how to put gateways in parallel to increase to computational power and support even the most demanding positioning positioning setups.
- System backup - Easily create backups and quickly swap out gateway hardware to reduce potential downtime to a minimum.
Get up and running in no time
- Anchor planning tool - Pozyx tools assist in defining where the anchors must be placed for optimal set-up coverage.
- Anchor network validation tool - Validate the network with the validation tool to quickly spot cabling or configuration errors in the network.
- Infrastructure (auto-)calibration - Software to assist during the process to eliminate some of the time-consuming calibration steps.
- Fence configurator - Configure geo-fences and zones and define the business logic for the location-based analytics and triggers.
- Simulator Engine - Simulate the behavior of assets in RTLS scenarios and test and validate Trigger zones, use cases, and integrations. The Simulator Engine takes a totally new approach to the creation of new RTLS solutions and allows prototyping and testing without the tedious task of manually collecting data on the floor.
- Validation & Report tool - Use advanced signal processing and AI to determine and validate the accuracy, completeness, and performance of Pozyx deployments after the initial installation of the infrastructure.
Flexible integration. Future-ready standards
- MQTT data stream - Easily receive detailed tag location streams. More details here.
- HTTP API - An extensive API allows you to programatically control or get information from the Pozyx system. Learn more.
- Simulator - Simulate tag trajectories to easily validate integrations and business logic. No need to manually move tags to fire triggers or to see changes in the MQTT stream.
- Omlox-ready - The system can easily connect to an Omlox hub if desired.
- Location based triggers - fire an automatic trigger whenever a specific event happens. Learn more.