- Accurate motion sensing (using 9-axis sensor fusion)
- Accurate ranging between tags
- Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry pi
- Simple use
249 euro (Excl. tax)
Typical lead time: 4-7 days. Worldwide shipping available.
Some things you can do with it
- Make a robot find its destination based on the distance
- Wirelessly connect your Arduino's and start chatting.
- Unlock your door when you are close with a tag.
- Control a stage light to follow the direction of the tag.
Content of the kit
- 2x Pozyx tag
Ranging accuracy with a standard deviation of 10cm. (source)
Range between two tags blazingly fast up to 350 times per second. (source)
Typical wireless range of 30m. Can go up to 100m depending on the settings in a favorable environment.
The ready to range kit comes with 2 Pozyx tags, allowing to measure the range between the two tags. You can also use ultrawideband to send data from one tag to the other. The Pozyx tag is an Arduino compatible shield that can provide accurate positioning and motion information. The tag can be controlled by an Arduino or directly over USB by a computer, raspberry pi or similar. The tag is meant to work in combination with the Pozyx anchors.
More information can be found in our Documentation, including tutorials, datasheets and technical descriptions. The Pozyx Arduino library, Pozyx Python library and the processing sketches can be downloaded from github .
- Arduino Uno compatible
- STM32F4 microcontroller
- I2C for serial communication
- Micro USB for firmware updates
- 4 general purpose LEDS
- 2 LEDs for UWB connectivity
- 4 optional GPIO pins
- Onboard 3.3V regulator: automatic power selection from battery, arduino or usb
- Tag-size: 6cm x 5.3cm
- Tag-weight: 12g
- Decawave DW1000 transceiver
- onboard chip antenna
- 10cm accurate ranging
- Up to 100m range
- Frequency range 3.5-6.5GHz
- Up to 6.8Mbps communication
- BNO-055 chip
- 3 axis accelerometer (tag only)
- 3 axis gyroscope (tag only)
- 3 axis compass (tag only)
- MPL3115A2 pressure sensor
This site uses Comode SSL to secure your personal information.