Equipment & tool tracking
Understand where equipment is and how it moves on the manufacturing floor
The Pozyx RTLS collects, tracks and reports on any piece of equipment on the floor.
- Track the location of items to avoid loss and never search for misplaced items again.
- See the real-time position of vehicles and follow how forklifts and tugger trains move to maximize efficiency in the warehouse.
- Ensure that operators only use the tools allowed at specified workstations.
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment when real-time tracking of forklifts and moving equipment generate alerts to warn operators.
Find lost tools
Find missing tools and equipment on the shopfloor
It happens faster than you think. Scanners, small tools, and other equipment get misplaced at the end of a long working day, and subsequently cannot be found the next shift. The Pozyx system tracks any piece of equipment with decimeter accuracy, avoiding hour-long searches and expensive replacements for missing tools.
Most tools get replaced every five years, which is the battery life of a Pozyx tag. Replacement of tools goes perfectly together with replacing the battery of the tag.
- Never search for missing equipment or tools
- Locate mobile equipment in real time
- Increase equipment availability
- Prevent loss and hoarding
Track large equipment
Track forklifts, carts & tugger trains for optimized efficiency
Pozyx Analytics gives a clear overview of how and when forklifts, carts, and tugger trains move throughout the warehouse. The system pinpoints inefficient routes and actions, gives insights on the warehouse lay-out and pointers on how to streamline order picking and the overall flow of goods.
What percentage of forklifts and carts are moving at the same time? What is the ideal number of forklifts for optimal performance? How can we optimize routes to reduce labor hours? These are questions the Pozyx system can easily answer to provide insights on how to optimize warehouse efficiency.
Notifications and Geofences
Access control for tools & equipment
The Pozyx Platform also makes access control for tools possible. Make sure equipment is only used by authorized personnel or at specified workstations.
How does it work?
Pozyx makes it easy for users to indicate workstations and other zones on the floorplan as geofences. The system then recognizes every time something or someone with a Pozyx Tag enters or exits a geofence. Set alerts and get notified when tools are taken from a workstation without authorization, to never lose expensive equipment again.