- Accurate 2D and 3D indoor and outdoor positioning
- Accurate motion sensing (using 9-axis sensor fusion)
- Accurate ranging with the anchors
- Arduino and Raspberry pi compatible
- Wireless communication between all devices
- Comes with an extensive webbased user interface
599 euro (Excl. tax)
Typical lead time: 4-7 days. Worldwide shipping available.
Some things you can do with it
- Track a player or even the ball!
- Dynamically turn on lights depending on your position.
- Track a shopping cart and give location-based product information
- Connect a tag to the Pixhawk or Ardupilot and start navigating your drone indoor.
Content of the kit
Position tags with an accuracy that is 10-20 better than conventional positioning systems using bluetooth or wifi. (source)
Position a tag blazingly fast up to 140 times per second locally, or up to 80 times per second remotely. (source)
Typical wireless range of 30m. Can go up to 100m depending on the settings in a favorable environment.
The Ready to Localize kit contains all the necessary components to start your first positioning application. The kit contains 4 anchors that serve as reference points, and one Arduino compatible Pozyx tag (Arduino not included). An Arduino is not required for it to work. The kit comes with a set of examples and tutorials for Arduino, Python and Processing, and extensive documentation. More information can be found in the Pozyx online datasheet.
More information can be found in our Documentation, including tutorials, datasheets and technical descriptions. The Pozyx Arduino library, Pozyx Python library and the processing sketches can be downloaded from github .
- Arduino Uno compatible
- STM32F4 microcontroller
- I2C for serial communication
- Micro USB for firmware updates
- 4 general purpose LEDS
- 2 LEDs for UWB connectivity
- 4 optional GPIO pins
- Onboard 3.3V regulator: automatic power selection from battery, arduino or usb
- Tag-size: 6cm x 5.3cm
- Tag-weight: 12g
- Decawave DW1000 transceiver
- onboard chip antenna
- 10cm accurate ranging
- Up to 100m range
- Frequency range 3.5-6.5GHz
- Up to 6.8Mbps communication
- BNO-055 chip
- 3 axis accelerometer (tag only)
- 3 axis gyroscope (tag only)
- 3 axis compass (tag only)
- MPL3115A2 pressure sensor
This site uses Comode SSL to secure your personal information.