- Track multiple tags
- Accurate 2D and 3D indoor and outdoor positioning
- Accurate motion sensing (using 9-axis sensor fusion)
- Accurate ranging with the anchors
- Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry pi
- Comes with an extensive webbased user interface
999 euro (Excl. tax)
Typical lead time: 4-7 days. Worldwide shipping available.
Some things you can do with it
- Track players or even the ball!
- Play a real-life interactive multiplayer game.
- Control a stage light to follow a tag.
- Connect Pozyx to the UnrealEngine or Unity and track objects in a virtual reality.
- Track people and automated guided vehicles (AGV) to prevent accidents.
Content of the kit
Position tags with an accuracy that is 10-20 times better than conventional positioning systems using bluetooth or wifi.
Position a tag blazingly fast up to 140 times per second locally, or up to 80 times per second remotely. The update rate is divided by the number of tags.
Typical wireless range of 30m. Can go up to 100m depending on the settings in a favorable environment.
The developer's kit is an extension of the ready to localize kit and includes more tags for multi-tag positioning. The kit contains 4 anchors that serve as reference points, and five tags. One of these tags serve as the master tag which can be connected to a computer or an Arduino. This tag will communicate with all other tags and dictate when to perform positioning. The remote tags can perform positioning itself (no Arduino required). They will send the result back to the master tag which can then display the positions. The kit comes with a set of examples and tutorials for Arduino, Python and Processing, and extensive documentation. .
More information can be found in our Documentation, including tutorials, datasheets and technical descriptions. The Pozyx Arduino library, Pozyx Python library and the processing sketches can be downloaded from github .
Multiple developer kits can be used together to extend the range or to further increase the number of tags. However, there is a limit of 16 anchors that can be stored in the memory of the tags. Furthermore, for multi-tag positioning, it is required that all tags are within communication range of the master tag. For large scale implementations, we also offer an alternative solution based on time-difference of arrival that can handle hundreds of tags over large areas. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
- Arduino Uno compatible
- STM32F4 microcontroller
- I2C for serial communication
- Micro USB for firmware updates
- 4 general purpose LEDS
- 2 LEDs for UWB connectivity
- 4 optional GPIO pins
- Onboard 3.3V regulator: automatic power selection from battery, arduino or usb
- Tag-size: 6cm x 5.3cm
- Tag-weight: 12g
- Decawave DW1000 transceiver
- onboard chip antenna
- 10cm accurate ranging
- Up to 100m range
- Frequency range 3.5-6.5GHz
- Up to 6.8Mbps communication
- BNO-055 chip
- 3 axis accelerometer (tag only)
- 3 axis gyroscope (tag only)
- 3 axis compass (tag only)
- MPL3115A2 pressure sensor
This site uses Comode SSL to secure your personal information.