Get automatic alerts with Location Based Triggers
Improve efficiency and spend less time monitoring with the Pozyx Trigger Feature. The feature enables the launch of automatic trigger actions at the occurrence of events, such as assets entering or exiting a predefined geo fence.
How triggers work
Easily draw zones, digital geofences on the floorplan to define activity zones or critical zones. Set up and test your triggers on the Pozyx RTLS Platform.
After connecting the Pozyx System to the PLC, triggers can fire several commands and different alerts, notifications, status updates or activities sending an email or text message, buzzing or alarm, turning a machine on or off, opening a gate or even initiating an emergency stop. The feature can be built to fit any use case. No coding is required, reducing development time and integration effort.
Stay in the loop!
Stay up to date with the latest Pozyx news. Learn from industry experts. Receive product update notifications, tips & exclusive subscriber offers. Get event invites and free admission tickets. Be first to read our articles and blogs. Don’t miss out! No spam, promise.Yes, sign me up
Link Pozyx Triggers to automate manufacturing PLCs
- The Pozyx Trigger feature translates contextual location-based events into PLC actionables
- Fire any event events when people, vehicles or goods move, leave or remain into a specified zone
- Generate alerts that translate into actions or warnings
- Fully configurable, no coding required
- Simplifies value stream mapping, safety policies, quality validations and efficiency checks in manufacturing
The Power of Daisy Chaining - Efficient installation and cost savings in RTLS
Daisy chaining feature results in cost important savings and reduces installation time.